Foolproof Recipes With 60 Flavors To Mix and Match, Shipped Right to Your Door
Raspberry Vanilla Macarons Recipe
Raspberry Vanilla Macarons are delicate and sweet, with a tart raspberry filling in the center. Ideal for a special occasion or a sweet treat.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 3 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the powdered sugar and almond flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- Separately, beat the egg whites until foamy, then add the cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form.
- While continuing to beat the egg whites, gradually add the granulated sugar until stiff peaks form.
- To the egg white mixture, add the vanilla extract and a few drops of red food coloring and beat until just combined.
- Gently fold the almond flour mixture into the egg white mixture with a spatula until fully incorporated and a smooth batter forms.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the batter and pipe 1-inch circles onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Tap the baking sheet a few times on a flat surface to release any air bubbles, then set the macarons aside at room temperature for 20-30 minutes to form a skin.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the macarons are set and easily lift off the parchment paper.
- Allow the macarons to completely cool on the baking sheet.
- Once the macarons have cooled, spread a small amount of raspberry jam on the bottom of one and sandwich it with another.
- Rep with the rest of the macarons and filling.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Gourmet French Macarons
Wicked Good Macarons
Macaron Baking Kit With Silicone Baking Mats
French Macarons For Beginners
Dulce de Leche Macarons Recipe
Turtle Chocolate Macarons Recipe
Lime and Green Apple Macarons Recipe
Lemon Curd Macarons Recipe