Made From High-Quality Blanched Almonds and Finely Sifted
Lemon and Peach Pastel Macarons Recipe
These delicate macarons are flavored with lemon and filled with a sweet peach filling. The pastel colors make them ideal for springtime.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour and powdered sugar until well combined and finely ground.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar on medium-high speed until foamy.
- While continuing to beat, gradually add the granulated sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the almond flour mixture with a spatula until fully combined after adding the lemon zest and yellow food coloring.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the batter and pipe small circles onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Allow the macarons to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes, or until a skin forms on top, after tapping the baking sheet on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the macarons are set and have formed a foot.
- Allow the macarons to cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the peach jam and peach food coloring until well combined.
- Pipe a small dollop of peach jam onto one macaron's flat side and sandwich it with another macaron.
- Rep with the rest of the macarons and peach jam.
- Refrigerate the macarons in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Les Petits Macarons
6 Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
The Secrets Of Making Macarons
Acrylic Macaron Display Tray And Stand
Mango Hazelnut Macarons Recipe
Red Velvet Macarons Recipe
Beetroot Chocolate Ganacha Macarons Recipe
Pistachio and Chocolate Macarons Recipe