Mastering The World's Most Perfect Cookie With 50 Delicious Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Cheesecake Macarons Recipe
These blueberry cheesecake macarons are a delectable twist on the traditional French cookie. The delicate almond shells contain a creamy blueberry cheesecake filling that will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
- Sift together almond flour and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy.
- Combine the cream of tartar, salt, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Soft peaks should form.
- Combine granulated sugar and blue food coloring in a mixing bowl.
- Form stiff peaks with an electric mixer.
- Fold in the almond flour mixture in three additions, using a spatula, until the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the batter.
- Pipe 1-inch (25-cm) circles of batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- To release any air bubbles, tap the baking sheet on a flat surface.
- Allow the macarons to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes, or until a skin forms on top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the macarons are set and slightly golden.
- Allow them to completely cool on the baking sheet.
- With a hand mixer, cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Incorporate the blueberry jam.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the filling.
- Pipe the filling onto half of the macarons' flat sides.
- To make a sandwich, top each filled macaron with another macaron, gently pressing down.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until the filling is set.
Gourmet French Macarons
Wicked Good Macarons
Macaron Baking Kit With Silicone Baking Mats
Chocolate Black Cherry Macarons Recipe
Almond Chocolate Ganache Macarons Recipe
Mint, Lemon, Chocolate and Raspberry Macarons Recipe
Lemon Cake Batter Macarons Recipe