Display Your Delicious Macarons with Style On This Six Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
Mint, Lemon, Chocolate and Raspberry Macarons Recipe
These mint, lemon, chocolate, and raspberry macarons are a tasty twist on the traditional French pastry. The delicate almond shells are flavored with mint and lemon, and they are sandwiched between two layers of tangy raspberry jam. They are then dipped in a rich chocolate ganache, creating a decadent and visually appealing treat.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Two baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour and powdered sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse until everything is combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the almond flour mixture into the egg whites.
- Divide the batter into three equal parts.
- Color one portion green with food coloring and mint extract, another with yellow food coloring and lemon extract, and the third plain.
- Place each batter in a piping bag fitted with a 1/2-inch round tip.
- Pipe 1 1/2-inch circles onto the baking sheets that have been prepared.
- To release any air bubbles, tap the sheets on the counter.
- Allow the macarons to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes to form a skin.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the tops are firm and the bottoms are set.
- Before removing the macarons from the baking sheets, allow them to cool completely.
- Heat the raspberry jam in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and butter in a heatproof bowl for 30-second intervals until melted.
- Incorporate the heavy cream until smooth.
- Spread raspberry jam on the flat side of a macaron shell and sandwich it with another shell.
- Dip the macarons into the chocolate ganache and set aside for 15-20 minutes on a wire rack.
- Macarons should be served at room temperature.
Mad About Macarons
The Ultimate Macaron Baking Cookbook
Macarons: Authentic French Cookie Recipes
Pink Rose Chocolate Ganache Macarons Recipe
Pink Grapefruit Macarons Recipe
Star Anise Latte Macarons Recipe
Strawberry Macarons Recipe