Insanely Delicious French And Italian Macaron Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Salted Caramel Macarons Recipe
These decadent and sophisticated Salted Caramel Macarons are ideal for any special occasion. The delicate almond macarons are stuffed with a rich and creamy salted caramel that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Two baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper.
- Sift together almond flour and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat egg whites with an electric mixer in a large mixing bowl until foamy.
- Beat in the granulated sugar and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Incorporate the almond flour mixture until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag with a 1/2-inch round tip with the mixture.
- Pipe 1-inch circles 1 inch apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- To release any air bubbles, firmly tap baking sheets against the counter.
- Allow macarons to form a skin at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Bake macarons for 18-20 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown.
- Allow the macarons to cool completely on the baking sheets.
- Over medium-high heat, combine granulated sugar and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Cook, without stirring, until the mixture turns a deep amber color.
- Remove pan from heat and add heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sea salt right away.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature after whisking until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag with a small round tip with the mixture.
- Half of the macarons should have a dollop of salted caramel on the flat side.
- Sandwich with the leftover macarons.
- Refrigerate macarons in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Gourmet French Macarons
Wicked Good Macarons
Macaron Baking Kit With Silicone Baking Mats
French Macarons For Beginners
Almond Macarons Recipe
Almond and Chocolate Macarons Recipe
Vanilla Bean Macarons Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Macarons Recipe