Make Perfectly Sized and Evenly Spaced Macarons with Ease
Almond Passionfruit Ganache Macarons Recipe
These macarons with almond passionfruit ganache are the perfect combination of sweet and tart. The delicate almond shells contain a creamy white chocolate and passionfruit ganache inside.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Two baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper.
- Pulse the almond flour and powdered sugar in a food processor until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, foam up the egg whites.
- Continue to beat until stiff peaks form after adding the cream of tartar.
- Fold in the almond flour mixture until just combined with the egg whites.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip with the mixture.
- Pipe small circles about 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Tap the sheets a few times on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Allow the macarons to form a skin at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the macarons are set.
- Allow the baking sheets to cool completely.
- Heat the passionfruit puree in a small saucepan over medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes before stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the heavy cream until well combined with the passionfruit ganache.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip with the ganache.
- Pipe a small amount of ganache onto one macaron's bottom and sandwich with another.
- Continue with the remaining macarons and ganache.
- Before serving, chill the macarons for at least 30 minutes.
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Les Petits Macarons
6 Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
The Secrets Of Making Macarons
Strawberry Butterscotch Macarons Recipe
Rocky Road Macarons Recipe
Blueberry Cheesecake Macarons Recipe
Raspberry Jam Macarons Recipe