Made From High-Quality Blanched Almonds and Finely Sifted
Lime Ginger Macarons Recipe
These Lime Ginger Macarons are a light take on a traditional French dessert. The sweet and creamy filling is perfectly balanced by the zesty lime and warming ginger flavors. These delicate treats will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the almond flour and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, froth the egg whites and cream of tartar.
- Add the granulated sugar gradually while continuing to beat the mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the almond flour and egg white mixture together until completely combined.
- Fold in the lime zest, ground ginger, and green food coloring until completely combined.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the mixture.
- Pipe small circles of the mixture onto the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Tap the baking sheet a few times on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Allow the macarons to come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the tops of the macarons are firm to the touch.
- Before removing the macarons from the baking sheet, allow them to cool completely.
- To make the filling, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- While beating the mixture, gradually add the powdered sugar.
- Beat in the lime juice and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the filling.
- Pipe a small amount of filling onto one macaron's flat side and sandwich it with another.
- Repeat with the remaining macarons.
- Before serving, chill the macarons for at least 30 minutes.
Acrylic Macaron Display Tray And Stand
Mad About Macarons
The Ultimate Macaron Baking Cookbook
Macarons: Authentic French Cookie Recipes
Dark Chocolate Macarons Recipe
Chocolate Vanilla Macarons Recipe
Lemon and Peach Pastel Macarons Recipe
Lavender and Chocolate Macarons Recipe