Foolproof Recipes With 60 Flavors To Mix and Match, Shipped Right to Your Door
Raspberry Jam Macarons Recipe
With a smooth and crispy shell and a luscious raspberry jam filling, these delicate Raspberry Jam Macarons are the perfect combination of sweet and tart. They're the ideal snack for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 18 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper for the macarons.
- Powdered sugar and almond flour should be combined in a food processor.
- Beat egg whites in a mixing bowl on low speed until foamy.
- Combine the granulated sugar, cream of tartar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Increase the speed to medium-high and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the dry ingredients and food coloring until the batter is smooth and glossy.
- Transfer batter to a piping bag fitted with a round tip and pipe small circles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- To release any air bubbles, tap the baking sheet on a flat surface.
- Allow the macarons to form a skin at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the macarons are firm enough to lift off the parchment paper.
- Allow macarons to cool completely before removing from baking sheet.
- Raspberry Jam Filling: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries, granulated sugar, and lemon juice.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the raspberries have broken down and the sugar has dissolved.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Cook until the raspberry mixture is thickened with the cornstarch mixture.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- To Put Together: Combine macarons of similar size.
- Fill a piping bag with a small round tip with raspberry jam filling.
- Pipe a small amount of jam onto one macaron's flat side.
- Place the second macaron on top, flat side down.
- Repeat with the remaining macarons.
- Serve and have fun.
Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Les Petits Macarons
Green Tea and Carrot Cake Macarons Recipe
Nutella Macarons Recipe
Lemon Macarons Recipe
Mango Hazelnut Macarons Recipe