Made From High-Quality Blanched Almonds and Finely Sifted
Cinnamon Almond Macarons Recipe
These cinnamon almond macarons are a delectable twist on the traditional French dessert. They're crisp on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside, with a warm and comforting cinnamon flavor that runs throughout. For a decadent and delightful treat, fill them with your favorite buttercream or cream cheese filling.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together almond flour and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- Add the granulated sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the egg whites gradually, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the almond flour and egg white mixture together until completely combined.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip with the mixture and pipe small rounds about 1 inch in diameter and 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Tap the baking sheet on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles, then set aside for 20-30 minutes to allow a skin to form on the macarons.
- Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes, or until lightly golden and crisp on the outside but still soft on the inside.
- Allow to cool completely before filling and sandwiching with your favorite filling, such as almond buttercream or cinnamon cream cheese.
Les Petits Macarons
6 Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
The Secrets Of Making Macarons
Acrylic Macaron Display Tray And Stand
Matcha Macarons Recipe
Black Currant Macarons Recipe
Honey Lavender Macarons Recipe
Raspberry Chocolate Macarons Recipe