Make Macarons Like The French With This Comprehensive Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Honey Lavender Macarons Recipe
These delicate and delicious macarons are flavored with dried lavender and sweetened with honey. The honey and vanilla buttercream filling adds an extra layer of sweetness to these elegant treats.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 3 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Sift together the almond flour and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- While continuing to beat, gradually add the granulated sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Incorporate the almond flour and dried lavender buds into the egg white mixture.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the batter.
- Pipe 1-inch circles onto the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Tap the baking sheet a few times on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake the macarons for 15-18 minutes, or until they are set and the tops are dry to the touch.
- Before removing the macarons from the baking sheet, allow them to cool completely.
- To make the honey lavender buttercream, cream together the softened butter and the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Combine the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, honey, and milk in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the buttercream.
- Pipe a dollop of buttercream onto one macaron's bottom and sandwich it with another.
- Rep with the rest of the macarons and buttercream.
- Serve and have fun.
Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Les Petits Macarons
Chocolate Macarons Recipe
Salted Caramel Macarons Recipe
Toffee Swirl Macarons Recipe
Passionfruit and Blueberry Macarons Recipe