A Stylish and Elegant Way to Showcase Your Delicious Macarons
Chocolate Red Velvet Macarons Recipe
These chocolate red velvet macarons are a delectable and eye-catching treat that are ideal for any occasion. The chocolate and red velvet flavors complement each other perfectly, and the delicate texture of the macarons will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Two baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper.
- Sift together powdered sugar, almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Separately, in a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites on low speed until frothy.
- Mix in the granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Add the red food coloring and mix on low speed until combined.
- Fold in the dry ingredients until the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fill a piping bag with a 1/2-inch tip with the batter.
- Pipe 1-inch rounds onto prepared baking sheets, 1 inch apart.
- Tap each sheet 5 times on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Allow macarons to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour, or until they have formed a skin and are no longer sticky to the touch.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Bake macarons for 10-15 minutes, or until risen and set but with a slight jiggle in the center.
- Allow baking sheets to cool completely before removing and filling with desired filling.
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Les Petits Macarons
6 Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
The Secrets Of Making Macarons
Toffee Swirl Macarons Recipe
Passionfruit and Blueberry Macarons Recipe
Blueberry Easter Egg Macarons Recipe
Pink Strawberry Macarons Recipe