Colorful French Confections To Make At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Easter Egg Macarons Recipe
Blueberry Easter Egg Macarons are a festive and tasty treat for your Easter celebrations. The delicate almond flour shells are colored blue to resemble Easter eggs and flavored with freeze-dried blueberries. The buttercream filling is also flavored with blueberries, giving each bite a delightful burst of fruity flavor.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 3 minutes
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper for the macarons.
- Sift together the almond flour and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until foamy.
- Add the granulated sugar gradually and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add a few drops of blue food coloring and mix well.
- Fold in the almond flour mixture and blueberry powder until the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the batter.
- Pipe small circles about 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- To release any air bubbles, gently tap the baking sheets on the counter.
- Allow the macarons to form a skin at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the macarons are set but not browned.
- Allow the macarons to completely cool on the baking sheets.
- To make the blueberry buttercream, cream the butter in a large mixing bowl on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the ground blueberries and heavy cream until well combined.
- To make the macarons: Sort the macarons according to size.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip with the blueberry buttercream.
- Pipe a small amount of buttercream onto one macaron's flat side and sandwich with another macaron.
- Rep with the rest of the macarons and buttercream.
- Before serving, chill the macarons for at least 30 minutes.
French Macarons For Beginners
Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Homemade Strawberry Macarons Recipe
Coffee Macarons Recipe
Pistachio Macarons Recipe
Mango Hazelnut Macarons Recipe