Make Perfectly Sized and Evenly Spaced Macarons with Ease
Strawberry Macarons Recipe
These delicate French macarons with fresh strawberry flavor are ideal for any special occasion.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Sift together almond flour and confectioners' sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat egg whites on medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in the red food coloring until the desired color is achieved.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the egg white mixture until it is completely combined.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and pipe small circles onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Tap the baking sheet a few times on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Allow the macarons to cool for 20-30 minutes, or until a skin forms on the surface.
- Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes, or until they are set and have developed feet.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, cream the butter until smooth.
- Beat in the confectioners' sugar until completely combined.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and strawberry puree until smooth.
- Allow the macarons to fully cool before filling with the strawberry buttercream.
The Secrets Of Making Macarons
Acrylic Macaron Display Tray And Stand
Mad About Macarons
The Ultimate Macaron Baking Cookbook
Heavenly Chocolate Macarons Recipe
Almond Passionfruit Ganache Macarons Recipe
Cookies and Cream Macarons Recipe
Buttercream and Plum Macarons Recipe