Colorful French Confections To Make At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Cheesecake Macarons Recipe
Blueberry Cheesecake Macarons are a delicious twist on the traditional French dessert. The delicate almond macaron shells are filled with a creamy blueberry cheesecake filling that will leave your guests speechless.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper to make the macaron shells.
- Sift together the powdered sugar and almond flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites on medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Continue to beat until soft peaks form after adding the cream of tartar.
- Add the granulated sugar gradually and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add a few drops of blue gel food coloring and mix well.
- In two batches, gently fold in the sifted dry ingredients until the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the batter.
- Pipe 1-inch circles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about 1 inch apart.
- Tap the baking sheet a few times on a flat surface to release any air bubbles.
- Allow the macaron shells to cool for 30 minutes, or until a skin forms on top.
- Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes, or until they are set but not browned.
- Allow the macaron shells to completely cool before filling.
- To make the Blueberry Cheesecake Filling, combine the softened cream cheese and butter in a medium mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in the powdered sugar gradually until smooth.
- Beat in the blueberry jam and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a small round tip with the filling.
- Pipe a small amount of filling onto half of the macaron shells' flat sides.
- To make sandwiches, top with the remaining macaron shells.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
French Macarons For Beginners
Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Lemon Curd Macarons Recipe
Green Tea and Carrot Cake Macarons Recipe
Nutella Macarons Recipe
Lemon Macarons Recipe