Featuring Tips and Tricks from Professional Bakers, Make Beautiful and Delicious Macarons at Home
Strawberry and Creme Brulee Macarons Recipe
These Strawberry and Creme Brulee Macarons are a delectable treat that will not disappoint. The delicate almond shells house a creamy strawberry and creme brulee filling that strikes the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 48 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- In a food processor, combine almond flour and powdered sugar until finely ground.
- Egg whites should be beaten until frothy in a mixing bowl.
- Continue beating until soft peaks form after adding cream of tartar.
- Beat in the granulated sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the almond mixture until completely combined.
- Fill a piping bag halfway with the mixture and pipe small circles onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Tap the baking sheet a few times on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake the macarons for 15-18 minutes, or until they are set and dry to the touch.
- Allow to cool completely after removing from the oven.
- To make the filling, in a saucepan over medium heat, combine the strawberry jam and heavy cream.
- Cook until the mixture thickens, about 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Pipe the filling onto half of the macaron shells and top with the remaining shells to assemble the macarons.
- Allow at least an hour before serving to chill.
Mad About Macarons
The Ultimate Macaron Baking Cookbook
Macarons: Authentic French Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Red Velvet Macarons Recipe
Strawberry Cream Macarons Recipe
Cappuccino Espresso Macarons Recipe
Chocolate Black Cherry Macarons Recipe