Made From High-Quality Blanched Almonds and Finely Sifted
Blueberry Lavender Macarons Recipe
For a delicious and sophisticated treat, combine the sweet-tart flavor of blueberries with the floral notes of lavender in these delicate macarons. These macarons are ideal for a fancy brunch or elegant dessert and are sure to impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse almond flour and powdered sugar in a food processor until combined, then sift into a bowl.
- Separately, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
- While continuing to beat, gradually add the granulated sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Incorporate the lavender extract and food coloring.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the egg white mixture until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and pipe it onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Allow macarons to rest for 30 minutes after tapping baking sheet on counter to release air bubbles.
- Bake macarons for 18-20 minutes, then cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter until smooth, then gradually add powdered sugar.
- Beat in the milk, lavender extract, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread blueberry jam on half of the macarons and top with the remaining macarons.
- Top each macaron with a dollop of lavender buttercream.
Gourmet French Macarons
Wicked Good Macarons
Macaron Baking Kit With Silicone Baking Mats
French Macarons For Beginners
Almond Chocolate Ganache Macarons Recipe
Mint, Lemon, Chocolate and Raspberry Macarons Recipe
Lemon Cake Batter Macarons Recipe
Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Macarons Recipe