Display Your Delicious Macarons with Style On This Six Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
Cappuccino Espresso Macarons Recipe
These Cappuccino Espresso Macarons are a delectable twist on the traditional French cookie, filled with a creamy cinnamon cappuccino filling. Ideal for coffee lovers.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, almond flour, and espresso powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Separately, beat the egg whites until foamy, then add the cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Add the granulated sugar gradually and continue to beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
- Fold in the almond flour mixture until fully incorporated and the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the batter and pipe small circles onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Tap the sheets on the counter to remove any air bubbles, then set the macarons aside for 20-30 minutes, or until a skin forms on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool completely on the baking sheets.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream the butter until it is creamy and smooth.
- Continue to beat until light and fluffy, then add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and cinnamon.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip with the filling and pipe a dollop onto half of the cooled macarons.
- To make sandwiches, top with the remaining macarons and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
6 Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
The Secrets Of Making Macarons
Acrylic Macaron Display Tray And Stand
Mad About Macarons
Blueberry Easter Egg Macarons Recipe
Pink Strawberry Macarons Recipe
Strawberry Lychee Macarons Recipe
Pink Rose Chocolate Ganache Macarons Recipe