Insanely Delicious French And Italian Macaron Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Macarons Recipe
These chocolate macarons are a delectable and eye-catching dessert. They have a crisp, delicate shell and a soft, chewy interior, as well as a rich chocolate flavor that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 3 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whip the egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Beat in the granulated sugar, cream of tartar, vanilla extract, and salt until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a time, until the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and pipe small rounds onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 1 inch apart.
- Tap the baking sheets a few times on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Allow the macarons to form a skin at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the macarons are set but not browned.
- Allow the macarons to completely cool on the baking sheets.
- Fill the macarons with chocolate ganache before serving if desired.
Gourmet French Macarons
Wicked Good Macarons
Macaron Baking Kit With Silicone Baking Mats
Strawberry Macarons Recipe
Almond Macarons Recipe
Almond and Chocolate Macarons Recipe
Vanilla Bean Macarons Recipe