Colorful French Confections To Make At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Toffee Swirl Macarons Recipe
Toffee Swirl Macarons are a delectable twist on the classic French treat. The toffee adds a crunchy texture as well as a sweet, buttery flavor that complements the delicate almond flavor of the macarons perfectly.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour and powdered sugar until finely ground.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the almond flour mixture.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar, one tablespoon at a time, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
- Incorporate the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the almond flour mixture until the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip with the batter.
- On the prepared baking sheet, pipe the batter into small circles.
- Toffee bits should be sprinkled on top of each macaron.
- Swirl the toffee bits into the batter with a toothpick.
- Allow the macarons to sit for 20 minutes to form a surface skin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the macarons are firm and easy to remove from the parchment paper.
- Allow the macarons to cool completely on the baking sheet before removing them.
Wicked Good Macarons
Macaron Baking Kit With Silicone Baking Mats
French Macarons For Beginners
Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
Almond and Chocolate Macarons Recipe
Vanilla Bean Macarons Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Macarons Recipe
Coffee Macarons Recipe