Over 75 Unique Flavors And Festive Shapes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Raspberry Chocolate Macarons Recipe
These raspberry chocolate macarons are a delectable blend of sweet and tart flavors that melt in your mouth.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Combine almond flour and powdered sugar in a food processor and pulse until well combined and fine.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- Whisk in the granulated sugar gradually until stiff peaks form.
- Combine the almond flour mixture, raspberry extract, and pink food coloring in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the mixture.
- Pipe small circles about 1 inch in diameter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them about 1 inch apart.
- To release any air bubbles, gently tap the baking sheet on the counter.
- Allow macarons to rest for 30 minutes, or until a skin forms on top.
- Bake macarons for 15 minutes, or until set and slightly risen.
- Allow the macarons to completely cool on the baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate and heavy cream in a heatproof bowl in the microwave or double boiler until smooth.
- Stir in the raspberry jam until smooth and glossy.
- Fill a piping bag with a small round tip with chocolate ganache.
- Pipe a small amount of ganache onto one macaron's bottom and sandwich it with another.
- Continue with the remaining macarons and ganache.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Les Petits Macarons
6 Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
Salted Caramel Macarons Recipe
Toffee Swirl Macarons Recipe
Passionfruit and Blueberry Macarons Recipe
Blueberry Easter Egg Macarons Recipe