Everything you Need to Create Perfect Macarons, Includes Two Silicone Baking Mats
Matcha Latte Macarons Recipe
With a light green tea flavor and a creamy buttercream filling, these Matcha Latte Macarons are a delicate and delicious treat. They're ideal for tea parties, special occasions, or simply a tasty afternoon snack.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the almond flour, confectioner's sugar, and matcha powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites and granulated sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the egg whites gently but thoroughly.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip with the mixture and pipe small circles onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Allow the macarons to form a skin at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bake the macarons for 12-15 minutes, or until they are set and lightly golden.
- Heat the milk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter has melted.
- Whisk in the confectioner's sugar until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Allow the mixture to reach room temperature.
- Fill a piping bag with the matcha latte buttercream and pipe it onto half of the macarons' flat sides.
- To make a sandwich, top with the remaining macarons.
- Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to chill.
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Les Petits Macarons
6 Tier Round Macaron Tower Stand
The Secrets Of Making Macarons
Raspberry Lychee Macarons Recipe
Matcha Macarons Recipe
Black Currant Macarons Recipe
Honey Lavender Macarons Recipe