Foolproof Recipes With 60 Flavors To Mix and Match, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beetroot Chocolate Ganacha Macarons Recipe
These beetroot chocolate ganache macarons are a colorful take on a traditional French treat. The earthy beetroot powder flavors the delicate and chewy macarons, which are filled with a rich and creamy chocolate ganache.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Macaron Recipe: Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a mixing bowl, foam up the egg whites.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Sift the powdered sugar, almond flour, and beetroot powder together.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the egg white mixture gently, taking care not to overmix.
- Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the mixture.
- Pipe small circles onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Allow 30 minutes for the macarons to rest before baking.
- Bake the macarons for 12-15 minutes, or until they are set but not browned.
- Allow the macarons to completely cool before filling them with chocolate ganache.
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat for the Chocolate Ganache.
- Remove the cream from the heat once it begins to simmer and stir in the chocolate chips and butter.
- Stir the mixture until the chocolate and butter are melted and smooth.
- Allow the ganache to cool until it thickens and becomes easier to pipe.
- Fill a piping bag with a small round tip with the ganache.
- Pipe half of the macarons with ganache and sandwich with the other half.
- Serve and have fun.
Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
Silicone Non-Stick Macaron Baking Mat
Les Petits Macarons
Blueberry Cheesecake Macarons Recipe
Blueberry Lavender Macarons Recipe
Raspberry Lychee Macarons Recipe
Matcha Macarons Recipe